- If you’re white and you’re wrong, then you’re wrong; if you’re black and you’re wrong, you’re wrong. People are people. Black, blue, pink, green – God make no rules about color; only society make rules where my people suffer, and that why we must have redemption and redemption now. Bob Marley
- Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises. Pedro Calderon de la Barca
- The future is green energy, sustainability, renewable energy. Arnold Schwarzenegger
In my dreams and visions, I seemed to see a line, and on the other side of that line were green fields, and lovely flowers, and beautiful white ladies, who stretched out their arms to me over the line, but I couldn’t reach them no-how. I always fell before I got to the line. Harriet Tubman
- The future will either be green or not at all.
Do you have any such #green ideas. Feel free to share with us….
In a nutshell: A way of trapping carbon with “green coal”.
2. Fertilising the ocean
In a nutshell: Dumping iron dust in the ocean to remove carbon.
3. Species relocation
In a nutshell: Giving under-threat species a second home.
4. Reinstate the drinking fountain
In a nutshell: The rebirth of bottle-free water.
5. The world community grid
In a nutshell: Your computer does ethical stuff in the background.
In a nutshell: Counting carbon emissions rather than calories.
In a nutshell: Don’t buy stuff – lease it.
8. Backyard sufficiency
In a nutshell: Treating your garden as a source of protein.